Back to services
E-mail marketing can strengthen your business. This marketing channel helps you better your relationships with your existing customers - and even get new ones!
Email marketing is a channel that has been around for a very long time but continues to deliver great results. You can talk directly to your leads, nurture them and turn them into customers. A cost-effective channel that is very profitable if done right.
New to email marketing?
The core of email marketing is pretty obvious - marketing through email. On the other hand, many people don’t know what opportunities there actually are with this method.
For some, email marketing is synonymous with newsletters. An email with information, offers or news sent from your company to your email list.
What some may not realize is that newsletters are only a small piece of what we call email marketing. An important part is setting up automated emails. This can be things such as reminders in the event of abandoned shopping carts, welcome sequences after signing up for a newsletter or other interactions customers have had with your website.
Why invest in email marketing?
If I told you that there is a marketing channel where you get 40 times your investment back - would you be interested? In that case, email marketing is for you.
The Direct Marketing Association has found that the average ROI (return on investment) for e-mail marketing is 40$, which means that for every dollar you spend on e-mail marketing, you get an average of 40 dollars in return for the work. Not many other channels can brag about that.
The biggest benefits of email marketing:
- Email has an average ROI of 40% and it's growing.
- Email is up to 40 times more effective than Facebook and Twitter in generating new customers.
- Almost 60% of B2B marketers state that email is the most effective channel for generating sales.
- You own the channel, while on social media you are dependent on the changes the platforms make.
- Email marketing is "permission-marketing", which means that the people you communicate with are people who have said they are interested in you!
- Email automation is activities that over time can generate income, but doesn’t necessarily require a lot of work from day to day.
In other words, there is a lot to gain from being good at email marketing!
Whether you are a beginner who needs help getting started with newsletters, or already has an established routine and strategy for e-mail, INEVO can be of help. We help many companies - large and small - with their e-mail marketing every week.
Here are some things we can help you with:
- Developing a strategy for e-mail marketing
- Choosing an e-mail provider
- Setting up newsletters
- Setting up automated e-mails
- Text and design for e-mails
- Collecting e-mail addresses / building an e-mail list
- Reporting on the effect of your e-mail activities
At INEVO, we have experience with many e-mail tools. For example, the following: Mailchimp, Emarsys, Apsis, Campaign Monitor, Get Response and Sleeknote
Get an OMA!
To ensure good flow in your work, with INEVO you can have an operational marketing assistant (OMA) who sits out with you from 1-3 days a week.
Your OMA is a digital problem solver and can help with activities such as email marketing. In addition to efficient workflow, you ensure better communication and results by having a person present at your office.
When we sit down and talk together, we get more out of the activities we do together.