Back to services
80% of Norwegians use social media. Within this group you find people of all ages and interests, making the opportunities to reach out with your messages great. But how do you do it?
Unique and vital content is the essence of creating engagement among followers on social media. In addition, you must know your audience and their interests, how the various channels work and what it takes to create results.
What do I need to know about social media?
Most of us have a connection to social media. The probability is high that you, who are reading this right now, have a profile on at least one social media platform. Perhaps you even visit certain social media platforms daily?
What you may not have a connection to is how social media marketing takes place. There is a lot to keep track of and orient yourself within. Channel strategies, publishing plans, advertisement, analysis and evaluations.
When it comes to social media, we distinguish between organic and paid. Organic is everything you do on social media for free. Paid advertising is when you pay to get views of images or videos on social media channels (etc.)
Social media can be both complex and difficult, but it is far from impossible to master. It is not without reason that social media have become important marketing channels. We can help you reach your potential!
Why invest in social media?
There is a lot of value to gain from social media. On Facebook, for example, we see that 3.5 million Norwegians have a profile and 67% are on Facebook daily.
The possibilities to work paid and organic side by side is what makes the opportunity room so big.
There are many advantages to marketing on social media, we have collected some of our favourites below!
Advantages of marketing on social media:
- Reach new customers. It is possible to reach lots of people through social media. As mentioned, 3.5 million Norwegians have a profile on Facebook, and 2.84 million have a profile on Instagram.
- Customer relations and insights. On social media, your customers can both follow and interact with your company. It facilitates a unique relationship that you don't get in more traditional channels. You also have the opportunity to gather valuable insights into their interests and user habits.
- Brand building. By using social media, you have the opportunity to share content that shapes how consumers perceive your brand. You have great reach with paid advertising. Get your message across and encourage your customers to engage with the brand and share your content.
- Traffic. Linking content in SoMe to your website allows you to use social media channels to drive traffic to your website. It is a great way to introduce your customers to your website. It is important to have a good plan for the connection between content on social media and content you publish on your website.
At INEVO, we work strategically and operationally with content production and safeguard the channels' uniqueness.
Our SOME team has extensive experience with content and advertising - and work operationally with Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Snapchat, among others.
We can help you with:
- Hygiene check of your profile on social media
- Strategic analysis of how you can achieve your goals through marketing in social media
- Setup of advertising account on social media
- Setup of pixel and conversion
- Tracking Setup, operation, maintenance and optimization of paid advertisements
- Courses in both organic and paid advertising for each of the social media channels.
Here are some examples of results we’ve produced for our customers:
- Triaden Dentist: through Facebook advertising and website optimization we acquired over 500 new customers to a local dentist in Lørenskog!
- DER/UTE: We closed the gap in the marketing of DER/UTE with long-term and short-term marketing strategies on social media. The work that has been put in has ensured a 40% increase in social media.
Your OMA and SoMe specialist
When you enter into a partnership with us, you can get an operational marketing assistant (OMA) who will help you with what you need concerning social media. By being physically present at your workplace 1-3 days a week, the OMA gains a unique insight and relationship with you and your brand. Get to know our OMA model here.
Your OMA can help you with community management, among other things. It is part of the daily operations in social channels that provide insight into the audience and build bridges between them and your brand.
By having an OMA, you ensure that your social media are always up to date and that your campaigns are maintained and optimized.
We also have social media specialist who works only with paid advertising and organic!
Are you ready to increase visibility, generate traffic, engagement and value through social media?
Then you should contact us - we help you reach your goals